I am making skirts from this Butterick pattern. It is a mid-knee length skirt that has a little flare to it, but it is a great pattern. I decided to start sewing and making skirts to wear during the spring & summer because sometimes I can't find the style or I find the style I want but they don't have my size. Also because I am tall , most of the skirts & dresses they make now are too short. So I went to Jo-anne Fabrics and picked out the pattern called 6 Sew Easy #B4686. My sister is making a skirt out of this pattern to wear for Easter. I really am glad I found this pattern. I also picked out fabrics and got everything for 10.00 dollars. I hope you like the pattern as well as I do. If you can't sew like me, usually you have friend who can do it for a few dollars, or a professional near you.
Have a wonderful Day!!!

4 comments:
hey! nice pattern. Once you make one skirt you be making a one after the other! Love you! - Jenny
I LOVE this pattern! So adorable!
Looks like a nice patern, Ruth. Good luck on getting it finished. -Marcy
Hey! I'm saving my money to buy a sewing machine and than I am going to start making cute skirts like those.
Beth Mccraney
Post a Comment